Students who are enrolled in College Algebra and at least one parent should plan to attend a short meeting in Mr. Spencer’s room Tuesday evening, August 15, beginning at 6 p.m.
JLHS students grades 9-12 are encouraged to check their schedules on Powerschool prior to enrollment (Wednesday, August 2 from 8-2 and Thursday, August 3 from 1-7 p.m.) AND submit any requested changes to the following link-
ALL requested changes must be submitted through the above link.
A computer station will be set up during enrollment for 9-12 students without computer or internet usage to check schedules and complete this process.
ALL FIRST SEMESTER schedule changes must be completed by 3 p.m. on MONDAY, August 21.
NO CHANGES will be made between 8:00-3:15 on August 17, 18, or 21 so students are highly encouraged to finalize schedules prior to the first day of school.
7th and 8th grade schedules will be available for pick up at enrollment on Wednesday, August 2 from 8-2 and Thursday, August 3 from 1-7 p.m.
You're invited to join us for the 2nd Annual Awards Ceremony honoring JLHS Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors at 9:00 am on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 in the JLHS Auditorium. Academic, Athletic, and Club Awards will be given out during this time.
You're invited to Jayhawk-Linn's 1st College Signing Ceremony recognizing the Class of 2017 seniors who have committed to a college on Thursday, May 4, 2017 beginning at 10 a.m. in the JLHS Gymnasium.
A Parent Enrollment Information Evening for students and parents in grades 8th - 11th will be held Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 7:30pm at the JLHS Auditorium.
Click here for the Courtwarming Flyers
Students cannot be on the January 27, 2017 Ineligible list in order to attend with the Movie Night Flyer.
Students cannot be on the February 3, 2017 Ineligible list in order to attend the Valentine’s Dance with the Dance Flyer.
Click here for the Press Release on the JLHS 2017 Courtwarming Candidates
Friday, February 3rd:
• Grades 9-12- Community Service Activities—1:00-2:00 p.m.
• Grades 7-12- Pep Rally in JLHS Gym—2:15-3:15 p.m.
• Grades 9-12- High School Movie Night on the Court—9:15-11:30 p.m.
Monday, February 6th:
• “Mix and Match Monday” Dress Up Day- Grades 7-12
• Formal Courtwarming Assembly/High School Voting—8:15-9:30- JLHS Auditorium-
Tuesday, February 7th:
• “Spirit Day” Dress Up Day- Grades 7-12
• Crowning of the 2017 King and Queen at Halftime of the Boys’ Varsity Game
Wednesday, February 8th:
• “Woke Up Like This Wednesday” Dress Up Day- Grades 7-12 Thursday, February 9th:
• “Throwback Thursday” Dress Up Day- Grades 7-12
Friday, February 10th:
• “Class T-Shirt Day” Dress Up Day- Grades 7-12
• High School Lip Sync in the JLHS Auditorium—2:15-3:15- Grades 9-12 Performers;
Grades 7-12 Audience
Saturday, February 11th:
• High School Valentine’s Formal—6:15-9 p.m. ($5 for couples, $3 for singles)- Grades 9-12