A Parent Enrollment Information Evening for students and parents in grades 8th - 11th will be held Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 7:30pm at the JLHS Auditorium.
Click here for the Courtwarming Flyers
Students cannot be on the January 27, 2017 Ineligible list in order to attend with the Movie Night Flyer.
Students cannot be on the February 3, 2017 Ineligible list in order to attend the Valentine’s Dance with the Dance Flyer.
Click here for the Press Release on the JLHS 2017 Courtwarming Candidates
Friday, February 3rd:
• Grades 9-12- Community Service Activities—1:00-2:00 p.m.
• Grades 7-12- Pep Rally in JLHS Gym—2:15-3:15 p.m.
• Grades 9-12- High School Movie Night on the Court—9:15-11:30 p.m.
Monday, February 6th:
• “Mix and Match Monday” Dress Up Day- Grades 7-12
• Formal Courtwarming Assembly/High School Voting—8:15-9:30- JLHS Auditorium-
Tuesday, February 7th:
• “Spirit Day” Dress Up Day- Grades 7-12
• Crowning of the 2017 King and Queen at Halftime of the Boys’ Varsity Game
Wednesday, February 8th:
• “Woke Up Like This Wednesday” Dress Up Day- Grades 7-12 Thursday, February 9th:
• “Throwback Thursday” Dress Up Day- Grades 7-12
Friday, February 10th:
• “Class T-Shirt Day” Dress Up Day- Grades 7-12
• High School Lip Sync in the JLHS Auditorium—2:15-3:15- Grades 9-12 Performers;
Grades 7-12 Audience
Saturday, February 11th:
• High School Valentine’s Formal—6:15-9 p.m. ($5 for couples, $3 for singles)- Grades 9-12
Every 5 years the district conducts a survey in order to receive information on our perceived performance by students, parents, patrons, and staff members. The survey may take 15 minutes to complete. The survey link will close at 4:00 PM January 27th.
Click on the link below to take the survey:
Dr. Royce R. Powelson
Jayhawk USD #346
JLHS Student Council Vice President Halle Morrell is leading an "Operation Hawkstock" project in order to support our troops overseas during this holiday season. She has gathered a list of various donations that she is asking you to consider bringing with you to Jayhawk Linn High School on Friday, November 11 during the Veteran's Day Assembly or anytime between now and Friday, November 18. Student Council is also accepting cash donations if you would like us to purchase items for the project. Cash donations may be left in the office- Attention: Halle Morrell, JLHS Student Council. The items will be shipped overseas the first week of December.Read More